Salary: up to £18,000 per annum + bonus
Who are Webanywhere?
We are one of the UK’s leading educational technology companies, supporting millions of learners worldwide.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly, family run business, where outstanding individuals are recognised and rewarded. Our rapid growth offers excellent opportunities for career progression in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for Delivery Technicians to join our team on a temp to perm basis.
The main duties are to assist the customer in the implementation/delivery of the products that they have purchased. You will be working with Webanywhere products including Content Management Systems, Virtual Learning Environments and Management Integration Systems.
Working within the delivery team, you will work closely with a sales account manager and have your own territory with customer accounts. You will be required to manage these accounts and prioritise your time effectively. You will provide a high level of efficiency, speed and good service to maximise customer satisfaction and promote future sales.
- Responding to customers via live chat, email and telephone
- Scheduling training sessions with clients
- Consulting with the customer to build art specifications and to assess general needs/requirements for website content
- Advising the customer on designs and website best practice, working to keep within SLA's
- Managing go-live process, setting sites live and domain name changes
- Acting as a first point of contact for minor complaints
- Occasionally publishing content onto websites
- Promoting additional products to customers and liaising with sales to ensure any such opportunities are followed up
- Reaching and exceeding targets set
- Excellent telephone manner, customer service & communication skills
- Good organisational skills and problem solving abilities
- Willing to learn and pick up new skills quickly
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Flexible team player
- Attention to detail
- Some experience of working with Content Management Systems
- An idea of website design and best practice
In addition to the above, the following would be advantageous
- Experience of working with Virtual Learning Environments
- Experience of working in web design/development
- I.T related degree or equivalent
- Salary negotiable, dependant on experience to £18,000 per annum plus bonus after probation
- Monday to Friday working week
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per annum
- Free secure onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
We are always looking for staff who are willing to go the extra mile for customers, who are dedicated to learning and personal development, and who are keen to work harder and smarter than our competitors. Those with skill, enthusiasm and team spirit do not go unnoticed, and there are always opportunities for promotion and reward based on performance.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES